Middle Eastern Cooking Class 17 March - Sunday - 19:00 Chef Yonatan Sharon
In this class, you will learn and participate in preparing many famous dishes of the Middle Eastern cuisine.
The class is delivered in English, but also suitable for Hebrew speakers with basic English fluency.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Galilee style fish Siniyah
- M'hamer - roasted chicken with Sumac and onions
- Tehina Bandura
- Stuffed vine leaves - vegetarian and meat versions
- Sabanekh - sour spinach salad
- Arayes - lamb Kebab in a Pita
- Vegetables salad with fresh Zaatar leaves
- Basbousa - semolina cake with pistachios
2 dishes include Gluten: the Arayes and the dessert. Participants can eat the Arayes on a plate, without the Pita.
All the dishes in the class are suitable for pregnant women
2 dishes with meat and 1 dish with fish do not have a vegetarian substitute.
2 dishes with meat and 1 dish with fish do not have a vegan substitute. Also the dessert consists of eggs