Meat and Beer Class
An evening dedicated to the art of meats, beer and wine. A practical and hands-on cooking class, where you will be preparing more than a kilo of meat (per person), with plenty of side dishes.
The class is accompanied by a variety of high quality beers and fine wines.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves. The class is held in Hebrew, but includes English translations during the class, and the chef will answer personal questions in English. Of course, recipes are also in English.
- Start off with freshly baked Beer and Onion Fuccacia
- Choucroute Garnie – Meats and Sausages with Beer
- Beef Carpaccio
- Spicy Kebabs in green tahini sauce
- Texan Beef Burger with freshly baked burger buns
- Tex-Mex: Entrecote, Sirloin and Choriso Borito with Salsa Roja and black beans
- Potato Skins filled with Asado meat with marinated in BBQ sauce and coffee
- For Dessert: Chocolate and Irish Ale cake
The Choucroute is the only dish in which the gluten cannot be removed. In addition, there are dishes with gluten, but they can be served without it: the bun of the beef burger, the sauce of the potato skins and the dessert - participants can get a similar dessert (Chocolate Fondant, gluten-free).
All dishes are suitable for pregnant women, except the Carpaccio.
All dishes are with meat, except the dessert. However, it's possible to arrange vegetarian substitutes for most of the dishes - this must be booked in advance.
All the dishes in the class are not vegan.
- 13 May - Thursday - 21:30
- 20 May - Thursday - 21:30
- 27 May - Thursday - 21:30
- 3 June - Thursday - 21:30
- 10 June - Thursday - 21:30
- 17 June - Thursday - 21:30
- 24 June - Thursday - 21:30
- 1 July - Thursday - 21:30
- 8 July - Thursday - 21:30
- 15 July - Thursday - 21:30
- 22 July - Thursday - 21:30
- 29 July - Thursday - 21:30