Meat and Beer Class
An evening of cooking abundant with meats, beer and wine. A practical and hands-on workshop, where you will be preparing more than a kilo of meat each, with plenty of side dishes and salads. The class is accompanied by a variety of high quality beers and fine wines.
The class is accompanied by a variety of high quality beers and fine wines and is designed as an evening of fun for your enjoyment.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked beer and onion fuccacia
- Choucroute Garnie – Meats and Sausages with beer
- Beef Carpaccio
- Spicy kebabs in green tahini sauce
- Texan Beef Burger with freshly baked burger buns
- Tex-Mex: Entrecote, Sirloin and Choriso Borito with Salsa Roja and black beans
- Potato skins filled with Asado meat with marinated in BBQ sauce and coffee
- Sirloin Skewers with hot tomato salsa
- For Dessert: Chocolate and Irish Ale cake