Classic Chocolate Class 14 October - Friday - 10:00 Pastry Chef Naama Bekerman
We will learn and prepare a variety of desserts from different choclate types. All the recipes in the class will be prepared using quality Belgian chocolate.
The class is very active and fun, and includes the use of tempering techniques, baking and a lot of hands work.
The class is active, and the participants prepare most of the dishes by themselves.
- Start Off with Hot rosemary focaccia from the oven
- Rocky Roads - American Chocolate Snack
- Chocolate Spread with Peanuts and Pralina
- Pralines with a variety of fillings
- Chocolate bars with various toppings
- Fondant Baulois - Rich French Chocolate Cake
- An assortment of cheese and antipasti
- August 25 - Thursday - 10:00
- August 26 - Friday - 10:00
- August 31 - Wednesday - 18:00
- September 4 - Sunday - 18:00
- September 16 - Friday - 09:30
- September 30 - Friday - 09:30
- October 14 - Friday - 10:00
- October 24 - Monday - 18:00
- October 31 - Monday - 18:00
- November 6 - Sunday - 18:00
- November 11 - Friday - 10:00
- November 30 - Wednesday - 18:00