Asian Cooking Class 18 February - Friday - 09:00 Chef Shay Zemler
An introduction to the flavors and aromas of the far-east in a class that includes recipes from the Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian worlds of cooking.
We will familiarize ourselves with the ingredients and the special techniques and methods of the Asian kitchen.
The class is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans (tofu will serve as a substitute for meat).
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Chinese Steamed Bao Buns
- Som Tam Salad – green papaya salad with peanuts and chili peppers
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Pad Thai – stir-fried rice noodles
- Indonesian Beef Satay
- Fried Rice – Thai rice with eggs and vegetables
- Fish Stew with Coconut Milk and Curry
- For Dessert: Banana Tempura with Toffee Sauce
- January 27 - Thursday - 10:30
- January 31 - Monday - 19:00
- February 11 - Friday - 09:10
- February 17 - Thursday - 18:00
- February 18 - Friday - 09:00
- February 25 - Friday - 12:45
- March 3 - Thursday - 18:00
- March 11 - Friday - 13:00
- March 15 - Tuesday - 19:00
- March 20 - Sunday - 19:00
- March 24 - Thursday - 10:30
- April 1 - Friday - 09:10
- April 14 - Thursday - 18:00
- April 26 - Tuesday - 19:00