Healthy Cooking Class 14 January - Friday - 09:10 Chef Haim Dahan
In this class we'll learn how to prepare tasty and nutritious dishes as well as learn how to stay healthy and take care of our body.
Well learn about unique ingredients and how to use them to prepare a feast. We’ll get acquainted with the virtues of vegetables, legumes, grains, sprouts, herbs, fruits, etc.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Beets Kibbeh Soup stuffed with mushrooms and brown rice
- Caramelized shallots with Tahini
- Beans paste with roasted tomatoes
- Freekeh Salad with diced eggplants, roasted peppers and pickled lemons
- Mujaddara with Black Lentils and Bulgur
- Silk Lettuce Salad with mixed nuts and seeds and a seasonal fruit
- Squash Salad with Sunflower Seeds
- Stuffed Artichoke – filled with mangold leaves, tofu and peas in a tart sauce
- Spicy green dip
- For dessert: Heart shaped Muhallebi with berry sauce and mango/persimmon