Gluten Free Baking Class 19 April - Monday - 18:30 Pastry Chef Naama Bekerman
We started this class in order to provide helpful tools for gluten-free home baking for a growing portion of the population that abstains from gluten.
We'll use a variety of flours such as teff, rice, tapioca flour and more, as well as different baking techniques and styles.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves
- A welcome with gluten-free fuccacia, also baked in a workshop
- Chocolate cake coated with nougat ganache
- A rich Italian focaccia with a scent of rosemary
- Country bread with grains and a mixture of seeds
- A rich orange cake with a glaze of citrus syrup and brandy
- Almonds tart of crispy dough decorated with berries
- Biscuit shortbread cookies
- The workshop is accompanied by antipasti Roasted vegetables in the oven
All the dishes in the class are gluten free