Thai Street Food Class 4 October - Friday - 13:00 Chef Shay Zemler
A class that will take you along Thailand's enchanting markets and streets to the familiar flavors and aromas of Thai street food that you can now prepare at home.
The class includes the unique ingredients of the Thai cuisine, but is adapted to the Israeli palate.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Tom Yum Soup – with coconut milk, vegetables, cilantro and chili peppers
- Som Tam Salad – green papaya salad with peanuts and chili peppers
- Pomelo Salad – with chili peppers, lemongrass and peanuts
- Steamed Fish in Red Curry Sauce
- Fried Rice – Thai rice with eggs and vegetables
- Pad Thai - Rice noodles with chicken and vegetables
- Pad Ka Pao – Chopped beef with basil, chili peppers and egg
- For Dessert: Tapioca Balls with coconut milk and fruit salad
- September 20 - Friday - 13:00
- September 26 - Thursday - 18:00
- October 4 - Friday - 13:00
- October 10 - Thursday - 18:00
- October 17 - Thursday - 10:30
- October 25 - Friday - 09:00
- October 31 - Thursday - 10:30
- November 7 - Thursday - 18:00
- November 8 - Friday - 12:30
- November 15 - Friday - 12:30
- November 21 - Thursday - 18:00