Indian Cooking Class 7 August - Wednesday - 19:00 Chef Haim Dahan
For those acquainted with the Indian culture, whether from touring the country or just by visiting your local Indian restaurant, it is impossible to stay indifferent to the Indian cuisine.
Our Indian cooking class is taught by Chef Shlomi Falah, who specializes in the Indian kitchen, who happens to come from the local "24 Rupi" Indian restaurant. The class is suited to the Israeli palate and is a vegetarian cooking class (may also be suitable for vegans – with advanced notice). .
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Lassi – Yogurt or Soy based
- Traditional Indian Chai
- White/brown rice
- Pakora – Vegetables wrapped in hummus flour
- Raita – Spicy yogurt (for vegans – Tahini with cured lemon)
- Coconut Chutney – spicy dip with cilantro and coconut
- Malai Kofta – potato dumplings with cashew and raisins with a rich Kofta sauce
- Chapati – Indian Peta bread
- Green Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Aloo Gazar – Potato and Carrot dish
- Yellow and Green Dal – Yellow lentils in green Masala
- For Dessert: Gulab Jamun