Worldwide Meats 31 July - Wednesday - 19:00 Chef Haim Dahan
This class contains dishes for a number of different kitchens. We'll learn how to work with beef as well as prepare chicken based dishes. The variety of dishes exposes the participants to a range of different materials and cooking styles.
While this workshop diving deeper into professional kitchen, we will learn techniques for both beef and chicken, and proper handling variety of raw materials.
Like the rest of our workshops, the workshop is accompanied by plenty of wine for setting the right atmosphere and includes detailed explanations by the chef about different meat parts and techniques.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Fuccacia
- Chicken Scallopini with coconut cream, curry and mustard – Euro-Asian fusion
- Straccetti – Pan seared Sirloin strips with garlic, bell peppers and greens
- Turkish Lahmajoon with ground beef
- Pene Carbonara – Pene Pasta with chicken strips, smoked goose breast and egg yolk
- Siniya Pomodoro – Baked tomatoes with a middle-eastern beef ragu and herbs
- Entrecote Wellington, wrapped in puff pastry with date honey and figs
- For dessert: Chocolate Fondant