French Patisserie Class 28 June - Friday - 10:30 Pastry Chef Michel Badihi
This class is based on the French boulangerie and patisserie and includes both sweet and non-sweet pastries.
In this class we will learn how to work with sweet and salty pastry crust, babka dough, we'll prepare peasant loaves, brioche, cheese and vegetable mix quiche, Crème Brule and pear and almond cream tart.
The class is practical and hands-on, and participants make most of the dishes themselves.
- Start off with freshly baked Focaccia
- Peasant Loaf with walnuts and herbs
- Cheese and Vegetable Mix Quiche
- Crème Brule
- Pear and Almond Cream Tart
- An assortment of dips and antipasti