Carnivores Class 27 June - Thursday - 19:00 Chef Ziv Steinberg
In this class you you will take part in preparing plenty of meat dishes hands-on, with a total of over 600 grams of quality meat per participant.
The class includes an explanation of beef and cow's anatomy, types of chunks and different cooking methods. You will learn how to cook fresh meat, how and where to buy your meat, how prepare marinades, sauces, etc.
We will learn and prepare a variety of desserts from different choclate types. All the recipes in the class will be prepared using quality Belgian chocolate.
The class is very active and fun, and includes the use of tempering techniques, baking and a lot of hands work.
The class is active, and the participants prepare most of the dishes by themselves.
- Start Off with Hot rosemary focaccia from the oven
- Beef carpaccio - in two serving styles
- Kebab meatballs in classic Middle Eastern version and Thai version
- Stratchetti - sliced sirloin strips in a skillet with no peppers and green leaves
- Personal burger - 100% beef with a classic serving
- Entrecote steak in an iron pan
- Beef Bourguignon - French beef stew with long cooking
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Dessert Chocolate fondant - a warm and pleasant personalized chocolate cake
- June 27 - Thursday - 19:00
- July 4 - Thursday - 19:00
- July 5 - Friday - 12:45
- July 8 - Monday - 19:00
- July 11 - Thursday - 19:00
- July 18 - Thursday - 19:00
- July 19 - Friday - 12:45
- July 22 - Monday - 19:00
- July 25 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 1 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 2 - Friday - 12:45
- August 5 - Monday - 19:00
- August 8 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 15 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 16 - Friday - 12:45
- August 19 - Monday - 19:00
- August 22 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 29 - Thursday - 19:00
- August 30 - Friday - 12:45
- September 2 - Monday - 19:00
- September 5 - Thursday - 19:00