Puchase of Classes on the Site
- The site is owned by X. Enjoy Events & Productions Ltd. (hereinafter: "514920974"), and is managed by it.
- The website www.bishulon.co.il serves as an electronic store for the purchase of products and services.
- A prerequisite for any purchase transaction is the credit card company's approval and transaction for the transaction.
- The publisher has the exclusive right to prevent you from using this site and / or cancel any order and all at its sole discretion and without notice in advance and / or in writing.
- All reservations must provide exact details, which are their own, and no orders may be made for any third party.
- The Policies may be modified at any time by the Site Owner, at its sole discretion.
- All prices include VAT
b. Purchase of cooking workshops and cooking courses 1. Canceling workshop participation - Cancellation procedures:
- The customer may cancel his / her participation in the workshop provided that he / she contacts the service representative of the studio for cooking or in writing by contacting us on the site (up to 72 hours from the start of the workshop).
- In case of cancellation, the customer can choose between:
A. Cancellation upon receipt of a refund depending on the amount of the purchase - provided that no more than 14 days have elapsed from the day of the order of the vouchers.
B. Refusal to participate in another workshop, depending on the availability of the requested workshop and the availability of available places.
C. Conversion to gift certificates for workshops at the purchase price. In any event, a voucher for participation in the workshop is valid for six months from the day of the invitation - whether it is an open coupon for a workshop of choice or a voucher for a particular workshop. Extending the validity of the voucher is possible with special and exceptional approval of the studio for cooking and writing only.
- Cancellation of participation in the workshop by the customer within a period of less than 72 hours prior to the date is not possible and will result in the customer being charged the full registration amount and will not allow any of the alternatives mentioned in section 2.
The cooking studio has the full right to cancel a workshop and / or postpone it to another date, due to various reasons, such as unforeseen constraints by the chef (it is clear that almost all the chefs are not cooking) or too little registration for the workshop. In such a case, the cooking studio undertakes to notify the customer up to 48 hours before the date of the workshop on its cancellation (by telephone and / or in writing), and the options available to him - according to section 2 above.
- The cooking studio has the full right to cancel a client's participation in a particular workshop to which it was registered, if his registration was made possible by mistake when registration to the workshop was already complete. It is hereby clarified that cancellation of registration in such exceptional and rare circumstances is essential since it is not possible in this situation to bring in more participants than the roof number. In such a case, the cooking studio undertakes to notify the customer up to 48 hours before the date of the workshop on its cancellation (by telephone and / or in writing), and the options available to him - according to section 2 above.
- Paragraph 1 and 1 above (customer cancellation notice): instead of 72 hours: 10 days.
- Section 4 in paragraph 1 above (late customer cancellation notice): instead of 72 hours: 10 days.
- Article 1 in paragraph 1 and section 6 of paragraph 1 above (cancellation notice of the cooking studio): instead of 48 hours: 3 days.
- The customer has purchased a voucher through a third party - such as: Idea, Member, Good Club, etc.
A. It is clarified that the customer is required to bring the voucher to the workshop or before it so that his participation will be permitted in the workshop.
B. In the event that the customer loses the voucher, the cooking studio has no responsibility or ability to allow him to participate in the workshop, except with the signed approval of the body from which the voucher was purchased, in exchange for which he will be paid to the cooking studio.
2. Course cancellation:
The cancellation procedures are identical to sections 1-5 above, with the following amendments:
- The cooking studio is not responsible for any damage (including damage to the body) and / or loss and / or deficiency ("damage of any kind") caused to the cooking studio customer and / or to any third party as a result of a purchase made on the site and / or the inability to make a purchase and that will be caused as a result of an act and / or negligence and / or negligence of the customer and / or any third party, including a purchase made by credit card without the consent of the owner, a purchase made by a minor and / And / or its guardians, an action performed on the site by any third party that will enter the site and cause damage, etc.
- The customer shall bear full responsibility for any damage and / or deficiency of any kind caused to him and / or to the Company and / or to any third party in respect of a mistake made by typing the data, including mistake of typing his address, mistake of typing credit card details, Order delivery and other such errors.
- The client is absolving the studio of any liability for damage of any kind that may be caused to it and / or to any third party as a result of a technical malfunction in the hardware and / or software related to the site.
- The cooking studio shall not be responsible, in all matters relating to the site, for damage of any kind that may be caused to the customer and / or to any third party as a result of an act and / or omission that is not under its control, including but not limited to force majeure Soil, extreme weather, etc.
- The Cooking Studio shall not be liable, in connection with the Site, for any damage caused to any Customer and / or any third party as a result of a communication failure (Internet or telephone or fax) resulting from an act and / or negligence and / or telephone and / or fax providers.
d. Valid rule
- The law that applies to the engagement between the customer and the studio for cooking within the framework of the site and within the framework of these regulations, the provisions of Israeli law will apply only.
e. Security & Privacy
- The cooking studio takes the usual precautionary measures in order to maintain as much as possible the confidentiality of the information. Data transfer is encrypted using SSL technology.
- Any transfer of a credit card number from the website is encrypted in accordance with the Standard. In cases that are not under its control and / or arising from force majeure, the Cooking Studio will not be liable for any damage, indirect or direct, caused to the customer or anyone acting on his behalf, if such information is lost or will be used by unauthorized parties.
- The cooking studio undertakes not to make use of the details of the customers listed on the site, except by law, for the purpose of operating the site only, in order to enable the purchase and to maintain contact with the customer.
- The intellectual property on the Site, including the copyrights and / or trademarks and / or designs and / or patents and the like, including the design of the site, the software, the applications, the graphic files, the texts, The icons, the computer code and any other material contained on the Site (the "Contents of the Site") are wholly owned and exclusive by the Cooking Studio or by a third party from which they have been duly licensed.
- The cooking studio retains all its rights and property in the content of the site, and does not actually enter the site to grant any license and / or right to the content of the site and / or part of it.
- The names "Cooking Studio", "The Center for Experiential Culinary", and the domain name of the site, including all the trademarks of the owner of the site, are wholly owned and exclusive by the owner of the site,
- The site and the content of the site are intended solely for the private use of the customers and not for commercial use, and their use is limited solely for the purpose of selling and buying the products through them. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell and / or display material as described above, unless written permission has been given in advance from the Cooking Studio.
- For details and clarifications regarding the products or the operation of the site and its activities, firstname.lastname@example.org Or by phone: 073-7415633
- You can also send an e-mail using the following information: X. Enjoy Events & Productions Ltd., PO Box 611 Tel Aviv, Zip Code 6100601